The purpose of the formation of a socially oriented market economy in the country is to improve the welfare of the population, to meet its growing needs, to raise the cultural and spiritual level and to ensure the peaceful coexistence of society. Due to the formation of market relations in our country at the level of society, there are financial difficulties among certain segments of the population. This will be achieved by the state using the funds of the centralized social protection system to solve the problems that have arisen temporarily. Social problems, social protection and social security problems cannot be left alone. The world's population is growing every year. At the same time, the United Nations is concerned about the growing poverty of the world's population
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Mirziyoev Sh.M. The consent of our people is the highest value given to our activities. - Tashkent: “Uzbekistan” NMIU, 2018. - 508 p. Volume 2
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan "On the development strategy of the new Uzbekistan for 2022-2026".-Tashkent: PF-60. January 28, 2022.
- Abdurahmonov Q.X., Boev X.I. Development of forms of ownership in a market economy. Monograph. Fan Publishing House. 1992.
- Budget materials for December 10, 2021.
- 5.Boev X.I. Problems of organization and management of social protection. 2012. Tashkent. Monograph.
- Boev X.I. Insurance case. Textbook. Tashkent. TDIU. 2006.
- Boev X.I. Influence of change of ownership of the forum on formation of market infrastructure of Uzbekistan. Monograph. FAN, 1993.
- Gulomov S.S., Boev X.I. Insurance case. Study guide. Tashkent. TDIU. 2000.
- Gulomov S.S., Boev X.I. Use of insurance experience of foreign countries in Uzbekistan. Study guide. 2005.
- Xoshimov A.A. Prospects for the development of structures in the form of corporate governance. T. “Fan” - 2003 - 111 p.