In this article, the longevity of the elderly and the elderly is important in furthering the culture of life, in other words, in shaping their healthy lifestyle. One of the most important determinants of a healthy lifestyle is proper nutrition.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Karimov O.R. Effect of protein deficiency in the diet on the formation of proteolytic enzyme systems in pre and postnatal developmental periods: Dis. … Biol. fan. candidate. - Tashkent: FBI of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2001. - 157 p.
- Petrov A.N., Grigorov Yu.G., Kozlovskaya S.G. and dr. Gerodietic products of functional nutrition. -M .: Kolospres, 2001.-96 p.Pitanie.
- Qurbonov Sh.Q. Food culture. - Tashkent: Manaviyat, 2005. - 209 p.
- Qurbonov Sh, Qurbonov A. Diet for the elderly. Healthy Generation, 2006. № 3, January 19-25, p.5.
- Xoroshinina L.P. Features of feeding people of older age groups. Klinicheskaya gerontology, 3-4, 2000. p. 54-61.