In terry fabrics, there are cut or loop piles of different heights, which are located in a certain order. The first reason for the unevenness of the length of the pile in terms of height is the unevenness of the linear density of the yarns of the warp and the weft. Secondly, the tension of the yarns also causes uneven pile.
Fabric pile warp weaving
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Abdulaziz Dolimov, Raximjon Karimov, & Muxammadyusuf Solijonov. (2022). Analysis Of Loop Unevenness Terry Fabrics. Texas Journal of Engineering and Technology, 14, 31–33. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/tjet/article/view/2761
- Matmusaev U.M. and others. "Textile Materials Science" Part I. "Uzbekistan", 2005.
- Alimboev E.SH. "Fabric structure theory". T., Communicator., 2005
- Boymuratov B. Kh., Daminov A. D. "Preparation of yarns for weaving" Tashkent "Niso polygraph" 2017.
- Achilov T.A. etc. "Testing textile materials". Tashkent, "Uzbekistan" - 2004.
- Weaving II. Shuttleless Looms. Coordinators: Prof. P.A. Khatwani, Prof. A.K.Gupta. INDIA, 1999.
- Dolimov A.S. Abdujabborov M.Z. & Solijonov M.A. (2021). ANALYSIS OF THE PROCESS SIZING OF WARP YARN. International Journal of Innovations in Engineering Research and Technology, 8(10), 118–122. https://doi.org/10.17605/OSF.IO/4BQAX.