This study reveals the challenges of integrating systems in reading instruction to improve reading comprehension skills in students who have difficulty learning English as a second language. What is required of the teacher is quality education and experience. In this article we have reviewed the most important and useful information about developing reading comprehension in English language instruction. A pilot study was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of systems and interventions to improve reading comprehension skills in context. The findings clearly show that there was a significant difference between the experimental groups. It can then be summarized that the systems and applications in general provide a motivating learning environment for reading instruction, which has a positive impact on improving students' reading skills.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Antanocci, P.A. & O’Callaghan, C. M. (2011). Developing content area literacy: strategies for middle and secondary classroom. New York: SAGE Publication, Inc.
- Brown H. D. Language assessment principles and classroom practice. New York: Pearson Education, Inc, 2007.
- Berg E. Reading in content areas-boosting achievements in grades 7-12. New York: International Center for Leadership in Education,2003.
- Brown H. D. Teaching by principles: An interactive approach to language pedagogy. - White Plains, NY.: Addison Wesley Longman, 2001.-250 p.
- Brown G. Teaching the spoken language: An approach based on the analysis of conversational English. - New York: Cambridge University press, 1993.-325 p.
- Buranova M.U. The importance of effective reading techniques in teaching reading comprehension. Novateur Publications JournalNX–A Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed Journal. Volume 7, Issue 12, 2021, 139 p.
- Buranova L.U. Forming the skills of monologue and dialogue speech in foreign language. International journal of word art. Volume 6, Issue 3, 2023, 74 p.
- Paris Scott. Teaching reading and viewing: Comprehension strategies and activities for years 1-9. New York: Queensland Studies Authority:2010.-37 p.
- Richardson R.A. Reading to learn in the content areas. California: Wadsworth Cengange Learning,2007.
- Roe S.H. and Burns. (2010). Secondary school literacy instruction the content areas. New York: Cengange Learning Inc.
- Schumm J.S. Reading assessment and instructions for all learners.-New York: The Guilford Press,2006.-280.