The article examines the process of formation of mass culture, understanding of its phenomenon by various representatives of scientific thought. The presence of opposite views is recorded on the essence of the concept of "mass culture" depending on various assessments of the theory of globalization. Contains assumptions about the increasing filling of the concept of "mass culture" with values,moral and humanistic ideals as the communication and information space of the modern globalizing world develops.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Krutous V. P. Cultural self-identification of humanity in the context of globalization // Culture at the turn of XX — XXI centuries. Globalization processes. Moscow: State. Institute of Art Studies. 2005. Pp. 294-309
- Kuznetsova TV Innovative potential of Eurasian culture in the world educational space // Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts. 2013. No. 2. pp 12-17.
- Razlogov K. E. Mass cultural - a universal paradigm of our time // Theoretical
- cultural studies. Moscow: Academic project; Yekaterinburg: Business book; RIK, 2005. pp 304-311.
- Sorokin P. A. Man. Civilization. Society. Moscow: Politizdat, 1992.
- Flier A. Ya., Kostina A. V. Culture: between the slavery of custom, the slavery of status and the slavery of consumption // Bulletin of the Moscow State University of Culture and Arts. 2009. No. 4. P. 13-18.
- Berdimuratova, A. K., & Mukhammadiyarova, A. J. (2020). Philosophical and methodological aspects of the interaction of natural environment and man. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research. https://doi.org/10.31838/ijpr/2020.12.03.235
- Pirnazarov, N. (2020). Philosophical analysis of the issue of spirituality. International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, 29(5).
- Pirnazarov, N. R. ul. (2020). Influence of virtual reality on the spirituality of information society. EurasianUnionScientists. https://doi.org/10.31618/esu.2413-9335.2020.2.71.587
- Pirnazarov, Nurnazar; Eshniyazov, Rustam; Bezzubko, Borys; Alimov, Atabek; Arziev, Amanbay; Turdibaev, Alauatdin;, Bachelor degree programs in building materials technology,European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine,7,10,1780-1789,2021,
- Nurnazar, Pirnazarov;, Scientific and Philosophical Analysis of the Concept of «Spirituality»,Адам ?лемі,83,1,3-10,2020,"050010, Алматы ?аласы,«Философия, саясаттану политологии и религиоведения …"
- Pirnazarov, Nurnazar; Utebaev, Madiyar;, METHODS AND FORMS OF GREETINGS,Scientific enquiry in the contemporary world: theoretical basiсs and innovative approach [L 26],,,,2016,
- Alimbetov Yu., Pirnazarov N; Culture: tradition and novation,East European Scientific Journal,54,2,38-41,2020,"Aleje Jerozolimskie 85/21, 02-001 Warszawa, Polska»"
- Pirnazarov, Nurnazar;, Structural model of spirituality as a philosophical phenomenon,Адам ?лемі,88,2,10-17,2021,
- Pirnazarov Nurnazar Rashid uli. (2021). Spirituality of the Human Being as A Philosophical Problem. Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 1(1), 15–20. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/
- Sultanov Atabek, & Pirnazarov Nurnazar. (2021). The Phenomenon of Mass Culture. Zien Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 1(1), 49–52. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/zjssh/article/view/19