in this article highlighted the different methods of teaching English. The aim of this paper is to show the use of innovative techniques for teaching English communication skill to learners. Novel methods such audio video aids, games, group discussions, role play, brain storm will provide an easy way for learning the English communication skill and increase the confidence of the learners
innovation methods role play brainstorm
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Iroda Akbarova Akramovna. (2023). Methodology and Practice of Teaching English. Journal of Pedagogical Inventions and Practices, 18, 4–7. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/jpip/article/view/3477
- Kalyani D., Rajasekaran К. Department of Educational Planning and Administration, Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, Karapakkam, Chennai - 600 097, Tamil Nadu, India. Innovative teaching and learning // Journal of Applied and Advanced Research, 2018: 3(Suppl. 1). S. 23-25.
- Norseha Unina, Polin Bearing. Brainstorming as a Way to Approach Student-Centered Learning in the ESL Classroom. [Electronic Resource]. URL: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/305394171_Brainstorming_as_a_Way_to_App roach_Student-centered_Learning_in_the_ESL_Classroom/ (date of access: 25.11.2019).
- Sharples M., Adams A., Alozie N., Ferguson R., FitzGerald E., Gaved M. & Roschelle J., 2015. Innovating Pedagogy 2015: Open University Innovation Report.
- Baylor A.L. Perceived disorientation and incidental learning in a Web-based environment: Internal and external factors J of Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia Vol. 10/3 227-251:2001.
- Foglia L. & Wilson R.A., 2013. Embodied cognition. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Cognitive Science. 4 (3). 319–325.
- Patil chetan Vitthal, Bhavna R Sharma, M. Ramachandran. Innovation Practices for Teaching English Communication skills to Professional Students // IJARIIE-ISSN(O)- 2395-4396. Vol. 1 Issue-2 2015.