This article analyzes the active use of innovative technologies for teaching foreign languages in the Republic of Uzbekistan
foreign language games innovative technologies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
How to Cite
Yunusova Barno Tulkunovna. (2022). Non-traditional educational methods in teaching English to schoolchildren. Journal of Pedagogical Inventions and Practices, 14, 16–18. Retrieved from https://zienjournals.com/index.php/jpip/article/view/2652
- Bekmuratova U. B. Abstract on "Using innovative technologies in teaching English". Tashkent - 2012
- Otaboeva, M. R. The use of modern innovative technologies in foreign language teaching and its effectiveness // Molodoy uchenyy. — 2017. — No. 4.2 (138.2). — S. 36–37. — URL: https://moluch.ru/archive/138/39058/ (data processing: 04/27/2020)
- N. Q. Khatamova, M. N. Mirzayeva. "INTERACTIVE METHODS USED IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE LESSONS" (methodical guide), Navoi, 2006, 40 pages.
- M. Kholdorova, N. Fayziyeva, F. Rikhsittilayeva. "USE OF HELPING TOOLS IN TEACHING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE". Tashkent: TDPU named after Nizomi, 2005
- O'. Hashimov, I. Yakubov. "ENGLISH TEACHING METHODOLOGY" (study guide) Tashkent: "Sharq" publishing house, 2003