This article discusses the teaching of music culture in secondary schools, the sociospiritual significance of these lessons in the education of a harmoniously developed generation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated February 7, 2017 No PF-4947 "On the Action Strategy for further development of the Republic of Uzbekistan". - Collection of Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2017, No. 6.
- https://lex.uz/docs/48401 (Bulletin of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 1997, No. 11-12, Article 295; Collection of Legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2007, No. 15, 150- Article; 2013, No. 41, Article 543; National Database of Legislation, January 5, 2018, No. 03/18/456/0512)
- Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan. "On measures to further develop the art of Uzbek maqom" People's speech - November 18, 2017, p.
- Asafev B.V. Izbrannye stati o muzykalnom prosveshchenii i obrazovanii. - M .; L .: Muzyka, 1965g.
- I.Karimov. "High spirituality is an invincible force." –T .: “Spirituality”. -2008, p.141.
- Saipova D.Yu. Improving the process of mastering music and music-theoretical knowledge. - T.; 2005y.
- Qodirov R.G. Music psychology. - T; 2005y.
- Mannopov S. History of culture and art. –T; 2007y